When may I audition?
Technically, you may audition anytime. Groups for the new school year are formed before the first coaching on September 7, 2019.
But, if you audition after that, there may still be a spot for you. So, go ahead and contact us if you'd like to be part of ACMS.
How do I audition?
The way to get started in a group at ACMS is to introduce yourself and play something for us.
It's simple. Just upload your short videos and recommendation from your private teacher at the Acceptd website.
Online audition requirements:
1. Introduction video to help us get to know you:
Introduce yourself, age, grade in school, and chamber music experience.
Tell us how you heard about us.
Tell us your goals for the school year.
2. Unedited video recording of (1) three-octave scale
(either major or melodic minor).
3. Unedited video recording of a movement from a standard solo piece or unaccompanied Bach.
4. The chamber music excerpts:
5. A letter of recommendation from your private teacher.