top of page
From the very start of the Artaria Chamber Music School in 2002, the Episcopal Church of St. John the Evangelist has proven to be the perfect partner, offering beautiful performance and rehearsal spaces and a welcoming community of parishioners who appreciate and enjoy the presence of chamber music and young people on Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings.
The church was designed in 1895 by Cass Gilbert, architect of Minnesota’s present state capitol, and was completed over a 25 year period by Minnesota's most prolific architect and friend of Cass Gilbert, Clarence Johnston. The sound and atmosphere inside the sanctuary is superb.
bottom of page